We recommend cleaning the diamond tip with soap, water, and a soft brush after every use. Air dry the tip after washing before inserting back to your microdermabrasion device. You may also use an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner once every few months to give your diamond tip a makeover.
How long do diamond microdermabrasion tips last?
Our diamond tips typically last 6 months to a year with regular care and use. To ensure it lasts the full year, it is important to clean the diamond tip regularly after each use to maintain its coarseness and remove any debris build up.
How do you clean microdermabrasion kits?
Maintenance – Microdermabrasion Kit
- Clean the handset with disinfectant before and after use. Do not use water / liquid detergent.
- Clean the replaceable head attachments with water mixed with soap or detergent and dry well before and after use.
- Always store the device clean and dry.
Should you put anything on your face before microdermabrasion?
Preparation. Because this treatment is designed to exfoliate your skin, you should avoid other exfoliating products like scrubs or Retin-A exfoliating cream for 2-3 days prior to your appointment.
Can you see a difference after one microdermabrasion treatment?
You will begin to see some changes in your skin immediately after the first treatment session. Your skin will be more vibrant and have a youthful glow right away.
How often should you have diamond microdermabrasion?
This might be different from person to person depending on a number of factors but typically, you should have a microdermabrasion treatment every 2 to 4 weeks. This is going to help you maintain your results and keep that skin glowing.
How do you clean Glo Microderm tips?
How do you clean the Microderm GLO diamond tip? A: Gently pull off the diamond tip from the Microderm GLO system. Clean the diamond tip end, and on the inside of the tip with warm water using the brush (included with the Microderm GLO system) after each use to remove dead skin cells and debris.
How do you clean Glo Microderm?
Microderm GLO is quick and easy to clean. Simply pull off the diamond tip, remove old filter disc, replace with new filter disc, and push diamond tip back in. That’s it, your done!
How do I prepare my skin before microdermabrasion?
How to Prepare for Microdermabrasion
- Your skin should be product-free. The skin being treated should be free of makeup and creams. …
- Avoid sunburns. Avoid prolonged sun exposure for several days to a week before your session. …
- Don’t wax or shave. …
- Avoid other procedures. …
- Don’t smoke.
What are the benefits of diamond microdermabrasion?
What are the benefits of Diamond Microdermabrasion?
- Smoother, more even skin.
- Brighter complexion.
- Deep cleaned and minimized pores.
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Less blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads.
- Less dark spots or acne spots.
How do you take care of your skin after microdermabrasion?
POST MICRODERMABRASION CARE
- Discontinue use of any all exfoliating agents for one week. …
- Use a gentle cleanser. …
- Do not touch or pick the skin. …
- Avoid direct contact with the sun for 48 hours. …
- WEAR SUNSCREEN DAILY. …
Should I wash my face after microdermabrasion?
Clean your face straight after the treatment using a wet cloth and rehydrating toner to remove any dead skin cells left behind. Use a rich moisturizer once you have thoroughly dried the skin. Continue to use it for 4-6 days after your treatment as this will prevent any excessive peeling.
Should you steam your face before or after microdermabrasion?
How does microdermabrasion work? First, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and steamed. Steam softens the upper layers of skin and opens the pores.
What should you not do before microdermabrasion?
Before your microdermabrasion or dermabrasion
- No pre-medication is needed.
- Stop taking aspirin-based medicines, Retin-A, Renova, Differin or glycolic acid products.
- Stopping smoking a week before microdermabrasion is also recommended to improve blood flow.
- Avoid sunbathing and waxing.