How do I sell services on GeM Portal?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
How do I list items on GeM Portal?
Go to List Of Items On Gem Portal page via official link gem.gov.in. Step 2. Login using your username and password. Login screen appears upon successful login.
How do I register for services on GeM?
PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO OPEN INBOX MAIL FROM HIS/HER OFFICIAL E-MAIL ID AS FILLED IN STEP 2 AND CLICK ON VERIFY EMAIL LINK. PRIMARY USER IS REQUIRED TO FILL UP OTHER ORGANIZATION DETAILS AND DETAILS OF VERIFYING OFFICER AND CREATE SECONDARY USERS AS NOMINATED i.e. BUYER, CONSIGNEE, DDO, AND PAO AS THE CASE MAY BE.
How do I create a new category in GeM?
Login to your GeM account. in the menu section, go to the catalogue and select add new offering from the product section. you will redirect to the product uploading page. Enter your product name in search box, it will automatically display your relevant product category.
How do I create a product category in GeM?
How to create a category in GEM-CAR
- Go to “Inventory Management”,
- Go to “Product/Job code management”,
- Click on the spy glass next to “Category”,
- Click on the “+” sign to create a new category,
- Choose new category “Number” , “Category type” and “Description”,
How do you use GeM business?
The following documents are required for Seller Registration:
- PAN CARD.
- UDYOG ADHAR or COMPANY REGISTRATION or LLP REQUIREMENTS.
- VAT/ TIN NUMBER (of applicable)
- BANK ACCOUNT & SUPPORTING KYC DOCUMENT.
- IDENTITY PROOF.
- ADDRESS PROOF.
- CANCELLED CHEQUE COPY.
How do I sell my product to the government?
How do the sellers having GeM registration sell their products to the Government sector buyers? This is fulfilled by a process called Public procurement. The government buys the goods of registered buyers through the process of Public procurement.
What is OEM in GeM?
Government e-Marketplace(GeM) classifies sellers as either OEM or Resellers. OEM means ‘Original Equipment Manufacturer’, which, as the name suggests, refers to the manufacturer of a product. A ‘Reseller’ is a dealer or distributor who buys the product from an OEM and sells it at a higher price.
What items can be sold on GeM?
You can sell on the Government e-marketplace (GeM) as a supplier because the government is looking for businesses to manage their supplies.
2. Office and Stationery supplies:
- Tables and Desks.
How do I login to gems?
First of all, you are required to visit the official website of gem.gov.in.
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
- Go to SSO GeM portal.
- Enter your GeM user ID.
- Enter captcha code.
- Verify by clicking on Submit.
- Post verification, enter your GeM password.
- Login into GeM portal.
What is GeM registration process?
The registration process entails an appropriate authority (Primary user / Verifier) authorizing various users, based on their roles and responsibilities for GeM related transactions. … “One Aadhar/mobile number will not be a constraint for the user to fulfill different roles across different offices/organizations.”
How do I check if my GeM is registered?
Check your GeM registration status
- Step – 1. Fill Up Application Form. Fill the form Correctly and Upload the necessary Document then Submit the Application.
- Step – 2. Make Online Payment. …
- Step – 3. Schedule callback. …
- Step – 4. Validate and complete registration.