To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, please dial *426*Amount*Account Number#. Enter your diamond bank transfer PIN. That is all, very simple!
How do I get a transfer pin for Diamond Bank?
How To Register For The Transfer PIN
- On your account number registered mobile number, dial *426#
- Input the last six (6) digits of your debit ATM card if you want to register with your ATM card. …
- Input your Diamond Bank account number in the next prompt.
- Create a four (4) digits PIN and confirm it.
How do I activate my USSD code for Diamond Bank?
Dial 4260# on the phone number you use to open your Diamond Bank Account (or where you receive your alert) OR dial *426# to register account, then press 0, again to register your pin, then you can create a 4 digit pin, then follow the other instructions.
How do I create a transfer PIN?
To create your MTN Share Pin for airtime or data transfer, Simply dial *600*default PIN*unique PIN*Unique PIN#, that is, *600*0000*2345*2345#.
How do I transfer money from my first bank account?
To send money, simply dial *894*Amount*Account Number#; select beneficiary bank; confirm amount, beneficiary name and enter five-digit PIN; then select account to debit. For airtime recharge: simply dial *894*Amount# to recharge for self; to recharge for others, dial *894*Amount*Phone Number# and enter five-digit PIN.
How do I direct deposit into someone else’s account online?
How to Make Direct Deposits Into Someone’s Checking Account
- Electronic Deposit via Website.
- Deposit via Mobile App.
- Deposit Cash or Paper Check.
- Bank-to-Bank Online Funds Transfer.
What’s the fastest way to transfer money between banks?
A wire transfer is one of the fastest ways to transfer money electronically from one person to another through a bank or a nonbank provider such as TransferWise and Western Union.
What is the safest way to transfer money from one bank to another?
Transferring Money to Someone Else’s Bank Account: Wire Transfers. If you’re transferring money to someone else’s account and you want to do it quickly, a wire transfer is probably the best option. Depending on when you send it, the funds will arrive at the other bank on the same day or within one business day.
How do I check my BVN for access bank?
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your Access Bank phone. After that, press the send button. Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
How do I register USSD code for access bank?
How To Register Access Bank Account With USSD Transfer Code *901#
- Get a phone number for registration.
- Dial *901*0# on your phone and follow the prompts.
- Provide the details that are required per the command prompt that you will see on the screen.
- Use either your BVN or your personal information as prompted.
How do I find my diamond bank account number?
To get or know your Diamond Bank account number;
Dial *937*Amount# from the phone number registered to your Diamond Bank account. A list of all your account numbers would be displayed on your screen.
What is the 5 digit pin for First Bank Transfer?
What Is The Five (5) Digit PIN For First Bank Transfer. The five (5) digit PIN for First Bank is the number you generate when registering for the mobile banking service. It is the 5 digit PIN that will enable you to transfer money using the First Bank transfer code in Nigeria.
How do I find my 5 digit pin for First Bank Transfer?
How Can I Find My FirstBank 5 Digit PIN
- Dial *894*0# on your mobile phone and hit the send button.
- A list of debit cards linked to your FirstBank Nigeria account will be displayed.
- Select the debit card of your choice.
- Type in the 4-digit PIN of the debit card you selected.
How do I activate my USSD code?
To create or register for ussd code simply follow the steps below:
- Dial *894*0#
- select their preferred debit card.
- Enter the 4 digit PIN for your debit card.
- Create a new 5 digit PIN .Your number is now live at the first bank ussd bank quick service.