How do I get a GeM registration certificate?
Sellers on the Government E-Marketplace must have the following documents to be registered:
- PAN CARD.
- Udyog Adhaar or Company Registration or LLP Registration.
- VAT/TIN Number (if applicable)
- Bank Account & supporting KYC documents.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Cancelled cheque copy.
What is the fees of GeM registration?
Since there is no GeM Registration Fee, the sellers can be assured of the least expensive way to become part of GeM and start offering their services and products.
Is registration on GeM free?
GeM registration is completely free. It is truly a platform of transparency.
What is the benefit of GeM registration?
GEM registration helps to authorize the manufacturer, small dealers and service providers to enter the wide and interactive online platform, where they can directly sell their products & services to various buyers from the government departments, organizations and PSUs.
What is caution money in GeM?
What is Caution Money? This caution money provision is being introduced for bringing discipline among sellers. All Sellers on GeM would be required to deposit a fixed amount with GeM as Caution Money deposit.
How do I register a GeM vendor?
Primary Seller Registration Process
- Go to the Government Site of GeM.
- Click on the Signup option on the top left of the page. …
- New page on Create your organization seller account open. …
- Fill in all the Details asked in the next form. …
- After filling in all the details, the Activation mail is sent to the email.
How do you become a GeM vendor?
The following documents are required for Seller Registration:
- PAN CARD.
- UDYOG ADHAR or COMPANY REGISTRATION or LLP REQUIREMENTS.
- VAT/ TIN NUMBER (of applicable)
- BANK ACCOUNT & SUPPORTING KYC DOCUMENT.
- IDENTITY PROOF.
- ADDRESS PROOF.
- CANCELLED CHEQUE COPY.
Can traders sell on GeM?
A small dealer or a manufacturer having a GeM registration of his business can enter the wide interface, where he can sell his goods or services to the eminent buyers from the Government departments, where there is an urgent need for his supplies. This empowers the small traders to expand their business online.
How do I register a GeM item?
The traders having GeM registration as seller need to mention the General speciﬁcaons of product given below:
- Category of the Product & their sub-category.
- Name of the product.
- Product Description.
- Brand of product.
- Product Model.
- HSN Code.
- SKU id.
How do I register an OEM GeM?
Answer: You can register on GeM as ‘Deemed OEM’ of the brand.
Answer: For verification as an OEM,
- login into GeM, go to My Account → OEM Panel.
- Under “Request OEM Authority for Brand” select your category and Brand.
- Upload relevant documents (Brand OwnershipTrademark documents), and click on Create Request.
Are prices on GeM inclusive of GST?
For selected freight intensive products, as notified on GeM, the Seller may quote unit price inclusive of GST with delivery charge(s) (including transportation, loading unloading and local levies) payable extra as defined in the relevant categories.
Is it mandatory to purchase from GeM?
Government of India has established the Government E-Marketplace (GeM) for common use Goods and Services. … The Procurement of Goods and Services by Ministries or Departments will be mandatory for Goods or Services available on GeM.
How do I sell on gems?
How do I sell on GeM?
- To sell on GeM, Register yourself on the GeM portal.
- List your products under specific product categories.
- Once an order is received, deliver the product to the Consignee duly entering its details on the portal.
Who can be buyer on GeM?
According to the provisions of Rule 149 (ii) of GFR, 2017, GeM shall be utilized by Government buyers for direct on-line purchases above Rs. 25,000/- and up to Rs. 5,00,000/- however such purchase has to be through the Seller having the lowest price (L-1) amongst the available Sellers on the GeM.