If players only use assault rifles, they don’t have to complete challenges for the Launchers. The challenges to unlock Diamond camo in each weapon class: Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches. … Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
Why is my Diamond Camo not working?
Please restart your game and check again if Diamond hasn’t shown up for you yet. To fix your broken diamond camos in Black Ops Cold War simply restart your game and check again. … If you still aren’t up to date here’s everything you need to know about Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season 1!
Can you get diamond in cod mobile?
The Diamond Camo is not only gorgeous to look up but challenging to unlock in Call of Duty Mobile. This guide will show players how they can unlock this camo for every weapon class in the game. Diamond Camo is up there as one of the last camos players can unlock during their time in Call of Duty.
How do you get Diamond Gun skin in Mobile?
How to get the Diamond Camo skin in COD Mobile? Players need to get 10 undefeated kills in 150 matches at a stretch to get this skin. This means a player would have to get 10 kills in a match and then get 10 kills again in the next match, and they would have to do it continuously for 150 matches.
Why can’t I get gold camo mobile?
To unlock the Gold camo for any weapon, players need to get hold of other camos that involve Sand, Dragon, Splinter, Tiger, and Jungle. Players need to complete a unique mission for every camo in the game. Tap on the desired camo to find out the unique mission and select the Unlock button upon completion.
How do you unlock Diamond Camo?
Unlocking Diamond Camo in COD Mobile
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches.
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Pistols: 10 kills per match for 80 matches.
How do you get gold camo in Mobile?
Steps to unlock Gold Camo in COD Mobile Season 13:
- Step 1: Open the Game.
- Step 2: Click the ‘Loadout’ icon at the bottom of the main screen.
- Step 3: Click on PRIMARY WEAPON.
- Step 4: Choose the gun as per personal choice.
- Step 5: Click on GUNSMITH.
- Step 6: Click on CAMO.
How do you unlock Damascus camo in Mobile?
List Of Missions For Guns Needed To Unlock Damascus In COD Mobile
- Assault Rifles: Kill 600 enemies.
- Sub Machine Guns: Kill 400 enemies.
- Sniper Rifles: Kill 600 enemies.
- Light Machine Guns: Kill 400 enemies.
- Shotguns: Kill 300 enemies.
- Marksman: Kill 350 enemies.
- Pistols: Kill 200 enemies.
What is dark matter Call of Duty?
Dark Matter Camouflage is a hidden weapon camouflage featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. … It is unlocked for all weapons by obtaining Diamond Camouflage for all weapon classes in the game, or in other words obtaining Gold Camouflage for every weapon available in multiplayer.
How do you unlock gold camo?
Starting off simple, to unlock the gold weapon camo on a certain gun all you have to do is complete each camo challenge on that gun. There are 10 in total, and once you’ve finished up the final one, the gold camo will automatically unlock.
Do skins matter in cod mobile?
Is there any benefit of different character skins in COD mobile? – Quora. No, there are no benefits of particular skins. Yes, there are differences of hitboxes (area around skins in which enemy bullets will deal damage) such as female skins having smaller hitboxes than male ones.
What is needed for Damascus?
The Damascus camo is unlocked by achieving every other camouflage in the game for each weapon; That means having gold on all 39 guns that you can use. As well as looking awesome when equipped to your gun, the Damascus camo has an aura of significance about it.
What is the best gun in CoD mobile?
1. Man-O-War – Best Assault Rifle in CoD: Mobile. This compact weapon of mass destruction continues to dominate CoD: Mobile with its very-high DPS, manageable recoil, and understated accuracy. There is simply no better gun to use in CoD: Mobile.
What is Damascus in CoD mobile?
Damascus is the final Completionist camo in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Mobile. It is unlocked obtaining all the Platinum camo for all weapon classes.